Websecurify 0.4RC1 is Available Now
The first release candidate of Websecurify 0.4 is available for download. This version can run side-by-side with the 0.3 stable release so if you want to give it a bash, now is the time.
The key improvements in this version are:
- Better, more responsive UI
- Support for Workspaces
- Nicer looking tasks
- Better reporting with ability to export to various formats
- Rewritten testing engine with some major improvements
- Tests can be paused, stopped and resumed
- Integrated help system
- Integrated preferences system
- Introduction to various internal APIs and support libraries for extension developers
- Standardisation of all UI controls
- Full internationalization support (translations are in progress)
- Many other improvements
This version was aimed to provide a base for future developments. In other words, we hope that features, components and some libraries will remain frozen in future version. Changes will be introduced only for bug fixes. This is done to ensure that extension authors have a solid base they can rely on.
A huge amount of effort was thrown into making sure that the code is concise and easily readable. Almost every single component and library follows a similar structure which means that there are less things to become familiar with.
This version also makes an extensive use of reusable components. 99% of the code can be reused in other projects.
You can download 0.4RC1 from the official download list over here.Comments Powered ByDisqus