It has been a cold and snowy day here in UK. I've spent most of the time outside making snow men and giant balls of snow. I have also managed to squeeze in some time for pentesting, while drinking coffee in Costa, and I have just finished doing some code refactoring of Websecurify Mobile 1.0.3. Indeed, it has been a productive and very rewarding day.
Here are some screenshots from the latest build of Websecurify Mobile. This release is very stable although we know about one bug, which will be fixed in the next couple of days.
So, in theory, this means that we might be able to get out the next update as soon as next week although this depends on how fast we get through Apple's approval process.